Over the last dozen years The Partnership for Transparency Fund has support with money and expert advice more than 200 projects across the developing world to reduce corruption. Now, in a brand new book, Landell-Mills reviews the record: he highlights the civil society organizations that are making a real ......
- PTF is Hiring a Part-Time Junior Project Consultant
- PRESS RELEASE: Partnership for Transparency Launches New Strategy Strengthening Anti-Corruption Support for Civil Society in Developing Countries and Emerging Markets
- Malawi is the Third African Country to have an Accredited Infrastructure Monitoring Platform
- Call for Feedback on the PTF-OSF Study on How to Expand and Adequately Fund Civil Society Organization Engagement in the Implementation of the $93 Billion IDA20 Program
- Civil Society Organizations Continue to Monitor the Integrity of Public Procurement in Moldova and Hold Stakeholders Accountable