"The effect of civic leadership training on citizen engagement and government responsiveness: experimental evidence from the Philippines" investigated the impact of civic leadership training on citizen participation and government responsiveness in the Philippines. It examined an experimental pilot intervention that targeted ‘parent leaders’ – individuals already identified as community leaders…...
Poor women in thousands of towns and villages of developing countries are routinely cheated out of basic benefits to which they are entitled under government programs - not because of too few resources, too little motivation, or too much pride – but because of corruption. Keshari Paharia, Haramani Majhi, Sapura…...
- Fifth Edition: Monitoring Moldova’s Public Procurement
- PTF is looking for a new Communications Manager!
- A Supranational Response to Corruption: The Case for CSO Engagement
- PRESS RELEASE: PTF Presents at Symposium on Supranational Responses to Corruption
- From Moscow to Miami: How Dirty Money Corrupts Global Financial Systems