"The effect of civic leadership training on citizen engagement and government responsiveness: experimental evidence from the Philippines" investigated the impact of civic leadership training on citizen participation and government responsiveness in the Philippines. It examined an experimental pilot intervention that targeted ‘parent leaders’ – individuals already identified as community leaders…...
How Desperate Housewives of Khariar Successfully Fought Corruption
Poor women in thousands of towns and villages of developing countries are routinely cheated out of basic benefits to which they are entitled under government programs - not because of too few resources, too little motivation, or too much pride – but because of corruption. Keshari Paharia, Haramani Majhi, Sapura…...
- PTF is Hiring a Part-Time Junior Project Consultant
- PRESS RELEASE: Partnership for Transparency Launches New Strategy Strengthening Anti-Corruption Support for Civil Society in Developing Countries and Emerging Markets
- Malawi is the Third African Country to have an Accredited Infrastructure Monitoring Platform
- Call for Feedback on the PTF-OSF Study on How to Expand and Adequately Fund Civil Society Organization Engagement in the Implementation of the $93 Billion IDA20 Program
- Civil Society Organizations Continue to Monitor the Integrity of Public Procurement in Moldova and Hold Stakeholders Accountable