Three PTF funded projects were featured in recent publications by Princeton University's Innovations for Successful Societies and the World Bank's Innovative Solutions for Governance series. The Princeton paper cites the PTF funded G-Watch implemented textbook procurement program in the ......
- PRESS RELEASE: PTF Presents at Symposium on Supranational Responses to Corruption
- From Moscow to Miami: How Dirty Money Corrupts Global Financial Systems
- Fourth Edition: Monitoring Moldova’s Public Procurement
- IDIS “Viitorul” Announces Availability of Grants for Civil Society in the Field of Public Procurement Monitoring
- Bridging Gaps in Education: How Constructive Engagement Revitalized School Communities in Ghana