Corruption affects everyone, but women in developing countries often suffer the most. All too often, women experience extortion and corruption at the hands of low-level public officials when it comes to the provision of public services. In many societies women do not enjoy the same rights and privileges as men,…...
Poor women in thousands of towns and villages of developing countries are routinely cheated out of basic benefits to which they are entitled under government programs - not because of too few resources, too little motivation, or too much pride – but because of corruption. Keshari Paharia, Haramani Majhi, Sapura…...
- President Lazarus Chakwera Obliges all Malawian Procuring Entities to Upload Data on IPPI by August 31
- Project Launch: Building a Coordinated Response to Prevent and Reduce Gender Based Violence (GBV) in Kishangarh Block, District Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Fifth Edition: Monitoring Moldova’s Public Procurement
- PTF is looking for a new Communications Manager!
- A Supranational Response to Corruption: The Case for CSO Engagement