Corruption affects everyone, but women in developing countries often suffer the most. All too often, women experience extortion and corruption at the hands of low-level public officials when it comes to the provision of public services. In many societies women do not enjoy the same rights and privileges as men,…...
Poor women in thousands of towns and villages of developing countries are routinely cheated out of basic benefits to which they are entitled under government programs - not because of too few resources, too little motivation, or too much pride – but because of corruption. Keshari Paharia, Haramani Majhi, Sapura…...
- Sixth Edition: Monitoring Moldova’s Public Procurement
- New PTF Publication About Civil Society Monitoring in the Health Sector
- Extension of the Increasing the Integrity of Public Procurement Project in Moldova
- PTF Partners with Poder Ciudadano to Continue to Monitor Procurement in Argentina’s Health Sector
- PTF and IDIS Viitorul Meet with Grantees to Discuss Ongoing Public Procurement Monitoring Efforts