The Partnership for Transparency Fund is being support by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in a one-year project in the Philippines to improve the capacities of stakeholders – local governments and civil society organizations (CSOs) in particular – for effective and constructive engagement with ......
- PRESS RELEASE: Partnership for Transparency Launches New Strategy Strengthening Anti-Corruption Support for Civil Society in Developing Countries and Emerging Markets
- Malawi is the Third African Country to have an Accredited Infrastructure Monitoring Platform
- Call for Feedback on the PTF-OSF Study on How to Expand and Adequately Fund Civil Society Organization Engagement in the Implementation of the $93 Billion IDA20 Program
- Civil Society Organizations Continue to Monitor the Integrity of Public Procurement in Moldova and Hold Stakeholders Accountable
- Eliminating Sextortion Must Be the Goal – But How?