Washington, DC-based Partnership for Transparency (PTF) launched its 2023 to 2026 strategy to strengthen support for civil society organizations as they lead the fight to counter corruption in their countries. The new strategy defines PTF’s mission to support innovative civil society organization-led and related approaches to reduce corruption, increase transparency,…...
- PTF is Hiring a Part-Time Junior Project Consultant
- PRESS RELEASE: Partnership for Transparency Launches New Strategy Strengthening Anti-Corruption Support for Civil Society in Developing Countries and Emerging Markets
- Malawi is the Third African Country to have an Accredited Infrastructure Monitoring Platform
- Call for Feedback on the PTF-OSF Study on How to Expand and Adequately Fund Civil Society Organization Engagement in the Implementation of the $93 Billion IDA20 Program
- Civil Society Organizations Continue to Monitor the Integrity of Public Procurement in Moldova and Hold Stakeholders Accountable