PTF is seeking an enthusiastic Program Coordinator for our office in Washington, DC! Interested candidates are invited to send their send a resume and cover letter discussing their qualifications to email@example.com by April 20, 2020.
PTF is seeking an enthusiastic Program Coordinator to provide support to management to work at our headquarters in Washington, DC. A successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and must be well organized. You will support managers, employees and volunteers through a variety of tasks related to the operations of the organization. The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You must be comfortable prioritizing your own work and working independently. You will be fully engaged and busy with our work from the first day in a variety of capacities as needed.
Program Coordination: Track program and initiatives’ progress, supporting project teams. Assist with developing and implementing business plans and projects. Assist in drafting, editing and formatting proposals, reports to board and donors. Take on more project management responsibilities over time.
Development: Track fundraising efforts and contributions; manage fundraising campaigns. Coordinate donor relationship management and maintain funder matrix. Support MT, Board and Advisors in their fundraising efforts.
Communications: Manage PTF’s social media accounts and website. Assist in formatting and coordinating external communications (flyers, newsletter, website) using content produced by Advisers. Support knowledge sharing events.
Volunteer Coordination: Help produce internal newsletter, on-board new volunteers, and manage and administer volunteer database. Provide individual support to volunteers. Manage fellows and interns when applicable.
Operations and Administration: Set up and support meetings including producing meeting minutes. Manage registration documents, membership applications, renewals, etc. Review internal and external inquiries. Oversee and maintain document management system.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in International Development/Relations/Affairs, Government, Political Science or a related field.
- 1-2 years of professional experience; internship experience will be considered.
- Proactive attitude, excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work and set priorities independently; ability to create and improve processes.
- Interest in and knowledge of transparency, accountability, anti-corruption and citizen engagement field as well as international financial institutions.
- Experience with Google and Microsoft Suites.
- Experience with WordPress and social media platforms preferred.
- International experience and/or experience in diverse workspaces preferred.
The job will begin in mid-May. After an initial six months period, there will be a review of the Program Coordinator’s performance. At this six-month point, either party may opt to modify the program or end the agreement by written notice to the other not less than 15 days prior to the end of such period.